Computational & Multiscale Mechanics of Materials
Home | Classes | Research | Open Source Code & Data | Publications | UAV & Aircraft design | Staff
Welcome the CM3 lab's page
The LTAS-Computational & Multiscale Mechanics of Materials (CM3) laboratory is part of the Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering Department at the University of Liège.
- Data-driven approaches in mutli-scale analyzes
- Complex constitutive models for failure prediction under complex loading states
- Homogenization & Multi-scale methods
- Fracture Mechanics:
- Grain-boundary studies:
- Smart composite materials:
Open Positions for Fall 2023 (NEW)
PhD position in data-driven stochastic multi-scale simulations of composite materials.
Please visit MOAMMM
- Multi-scale Optimisation for Additive Manufacturing of fatigue resistant shock-absorbing MetaMaterials - MOAMMM
- Project conducted in the context of FET Open - Novel ideas for radically new technologies; part of the European Innovation Council pilot and also known as EIC Pathfinder
E-mail: L.Noels @ ulg.ac.be; Address: University of Liège, CM3 B52, Allée de la découverte 9, B4000 Liège, Belgium